Tuesday, February 24, 2015

First Post

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Nick.  I am what you would call, a "chimney enthusiast."  I enjoy everything about chimneys.  Ranging from brand new installations, to legendary and antique chimneys.  Regardless of age, price, color, or manufacturer, I don't discriminate ;) .

Furthermore, from here on out, I will be posting anything and everything useful about chimneys.  For example, I will post articles and information that include do-it-yourself (DIY) lists and videos from many chimney experts in this specified niche. Additionally,  I will recommend certain products and companies. and which ones to stay away from.

And if you have any questions, you have reached the right blogger.  Need advice on which parts to purchase?  Unsure if your chimney cap will fit?  Need a reliable chimney sweep and clean?  Looking for reliable company to install your dream chimney?  Ask me! I am your guy!  I am thee Chimney Guy!


On that note, I will leave you with a funny and subject appropriate joke:

What did the elder chimney say to the younger chimney?

You're too young to smoke!


Cheers,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment